• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Real Talent (Competition)

Azed

Cricket Spectator
Hi

I am new over here just got registered yesterday, today i have made my team and created a new comeptition,

Name: Real Talent
Key: 1174213508

I am looking for people to join the competition, but can someone explain it to me that how can we play with eachother,

Regards
Azed

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi
but can someone explain it to me that how can we play with eachother,

Regards
Azed

You don't play each other in any matches - you score points based on your chosen real-life players performances in the 2007 World Cup. The only way to compete with your friends is to create a league and both join it.