• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Loads of Points

CorneredTigers

Cricket Spectator
hi all

im having a look at the overall leaderboard which has left me baffled. The highest score is 340 with Ganguly getting 70 points even though he hasnt played yet. I know the team manager has brought him in but how many other players were before ganguly as 70 points seems an awful lot!!! Im having a look at other teams with the same situation occurring. Either something is wrong or ppl are using a lot of their alloted 20 subs.

please help

CorneredTiger

Rich2001

International Captain
hi all

im having a look at the overall leaderboard which has left me baffled. The highest score is 340 with Ganguly getting 70 points even though he hasnt played yet. I know the team manager has brought him in but how many other players were before ganguly as 70 points seems an awful lot!!! Im having a look at other teams with the same situation occurring. Either something is wrong or ppl are using a lot of their alloted 20 subs.

please help

CorneredTiger
It could be anyone/any combination to equal 70 points for example Ricky Ponting alone would have scored 74 points for you if you had him as Captain.

And there's no saying that the manager hasn't made a couple of changes for each match.