• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player selection history?

woody73

Cricket Spectator
Is there a way to view the names of players who you have dropped/added to your team?

If not, this might be a good enhancement for the site...

Rich2001

International Captain
Is there a way to view the names of players who you have dropped/added to your team?

If not, this might be a good enhancement for the site...
No there isn't currently - and I agree it would be a great addition to the game.

I did lobby for it a couple of times when we updated the software but it for some reason never made it in which is a shame. Don't worry I shall lobby for it again for you. :happy:

Rich2001

International Captain
Legend!
:d
We generally only do a major update of the software every 6-12 months - However we are trying a lot of new things with this version and getting lots of feedback so I'll expect that there will be another release just before the English summer to reslove some issues and add some of the users ideas so if you have any other ideas keep them comming even if it doesn't make it in I can asure you everyone does get looked at in great detail.

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
We generally only do a major update of the software every 6-12 months - However we are trying a lot of new things with this version and getting lots of feedback so I'll expect that there will be another release just before the English summer to reslove some issues and add some of the users ideas so if you have any other ideas keep them comming even if it doesn't make it in I can asure you everyone does get looked at in great detail.
So the game for 20 20 International World Cup will have all these enhancments 8-)