• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Points??

heasy1

Cricket Spectator
Hi

Ist time for me with this competition, so im not 100% on the layout of the website.

Is there a page which just shows what each players totals are in the world cup? I dont mean totals of my players, but the accumulative total of every player that features in this world cup?

Cheers

Rich2001

International Captain
Hi

Ist time for me with this competition, so im not 100% on the layout of the website.

Is there a page which just shows what each players totals are in the world cup? I dont mean totals of my players, but the accumulative total of every player that features in this world cup?

Cheers
There certianly is. If you head to the main Fantasy Cricket page - http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/index.php

Your notice the three boxes across the top showing the top 5 points scorers in those areas, hit the more button in the bottom right of those boxes and it will take you through to the whole list - for that area of (eg just Bats / Wk or Just AR / Bowl)

Alternatively select the World Cup 2007 from the drop down menu in the middle of the page and it will take you through to the competition page and the full list of anyone who has gained points are on there.