• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Question - Modifications Left

sonia

Cricket Spectator
Dear Fantay cricket administrators

i have made three modifications to my team and my balance modification shows 12 modifications left - where as 20 (original number of modifications) less the three that i have used, should imply that i have 17 modifications left.

Can you please look into my account to correct the miscalculation. My username for fantasy league cricket is "sonia".

Thanks
Sonia

James

Cricket Web Owner
Awww... this site is being cruel to so many people :P
Just in case anyone comes across this thread, and wants to know the situation.

Sonia made a captaincy change which counts as 4 mods along with other changes which reduced her to 12 modifications remaining which she wasn't aware of.

It isn't a problem. It's the way the game works. I can't stress strongly enough that people have a read of the documentation.

sonia

Cricket Spectator
James,

Thanks very much for your reply. I realized that after i went though the rules. I have sent you an email and would very much appreciate if you could reply to that.

Thanks
Sonia