• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Leaders points ?

bradstar

Cricket Spectator
Training day is the current leader but i dont understand how he got 46 point for ponting and
i only got 39

he also got 70 points for m hayden ?

is something wrong here ?

bradstar

Cricket Spectator
?

i wonder how many other poeple have got points they shouldn't have ???

neither of these 2 players were his captain either very sus ???????

sonia

Cricket Spectator
its probably because the guy had some other player in place of hayden / ponting in the first game (pak - wi) and then did some transfers at the end of the game.

so he really does not have 70 points for hayden but hayden points + points of whatever player he had in that position in the first game.

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
Yeah its substitutions that are rising all the confusions, I think they should write the substitued players name too, may be in some other colour:cool: