• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Glenn McGrath - 0 points???

MoYo

Cricket Spectator
after a great game , 3 wickets and awesome economy why is he still sitting at 0 points?

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
I also have complain why did Hussey got zero ? :p May be because he didn't score enough runs.... please admin give him some points my team is sinking in the bottom of my private league hehe :laugh: Oh! people are crazy 8-)

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
There is no points issue with my team ... they themselves are not scoring enough points :@

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
The whole Australian team scored freely I had Hussey and he didn't even managed to give me one single point. :wacko: And if Flintoff fails I will kill him, cause my team is heavily depending on him:huh:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The whole Australian team scored freely I had Hussey and he didn't even managed to give me one single point. :wacko: And if Flintoff fails I will kill him, cause my team is heavily depending on him:huh:
Just be grateful that's just your fantasy cricket side and not your national side!

woody73

Cricket Spectator
One of the problems I'm having is knowing beforehand who is in the lineup for each match (case in point Ian Bradshaw). Anyone got any tips on how to pick up the named side for each match, as quick as possible after they have been submitted?
BTW Matt Hayden good value at present (given his C rating).
Jacob Oram don't fail me now.....Get Kevin Petersen cheaply and score some runs and all will be forgiven..

Rich2001

International Captain
One of the problems I'm having is knowing beforehand who is in the lineup for each match (case in point Ian Bradshaw). Anyone got any tips on how to pick up the named side for each match, as quick as possible after they have been submitted?
BTW Matt Hayden good value at present (given his C rating).
Jacob Oram don't fail me now.....Get Kevin Petersen cheaply and score some runs and all will be forgiven..

I feel your pain with Bradshaw - I thought he was a reg' as well and then they do that to us!

Picking your teams are tough but "most" teams are fairly settled - I doubt anyone would have seen decisions like the Bradshaw ones comming.

woody73

Cricket Spectator
I feel your pain with Bradshaw - I thought he was a reg' as well and then they do that to us!

Picking your teams are tough but "most" teams are fairly settled - I doubt anyone would have seen decisions like the Bradshaw ones comming.
Oh and Ntini's been rested for the first SAFR match!:huh:

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
Just be grateful that's just your fantasy cricket side and not your national side!
My national team didn't win either, the batsmen gave away their wickets to a pretty ordinary WestIndian bowling lineup but I am hopeful the guys will bounce back. It can be an early wakeup call for us8-)

gazza619

Cricket Spectator
I think that you must have killed woolmer:-O