• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join my User Competition: Clash of Titans

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
Hey folks,

I invite all you fantasy players to my user league with name "Clash of Titans" with the Key 1172510860. And remember to make your team viewable to public.Hope to see you all. Good Luck

Regards,
Hasnain Raja :)

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
Thanks people for joining and more people are also invited. And make you team publicly viewable for more fun:p

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
Thanks a Million, and and I wonder why people don't make team publicly viewable, actually it add more fun to the game, what do yu people say ?