• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Points allocated for Pak v Windies seem wrong?

akeeler

Cricket Spectator
Guys - Are the points allocated for the first game all correct?

Why do I get nothing for Kamran Akmal, when he took 3 catches and a stumping?

(Team name: Not an impossible task....)
User name : Akeeler

Cheers

Andy

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hi Andy,

1 Stumping: 4 points
3 WK catches: 6 points
Golden Duck: -10 points

Result: 0 points.

I would suggest you have a read of the Points Summary page.

akeeler

Cricket Spectator
Thanks James - Hadn't realised his duck was golden - Got dragged away from the telly by the prospect of a free dinner and didn't see it.

Sorry to cast aspertions on the scoring!! .. Especially of a fellow Hammer!

Andy

mhraja

Cricket Spectator
On first site it seems that these score are not correct but if we go through points summary we get to know points are correct :laugh: I was about to ask him same question but then I realized that no its right 8-)

beniboy18

Cricket Spectator
can you clafiy the batting points system. Im trying to work out WI batting scores. Are the runs rouunded up to the nearest 5 points?

Eg: Chanderpaul 19 runs = 4 points.
If rounded to 20 runs makes perfect sense.

Same with Samuels score of 20 points
5 for the 50
2 for SR of 90.00

and then 60 / 5 is 12 or 65 / 5 = 13 - rounded to 65 scoring 13 points would fit.

other example of collymore with 4 points (2 NO + 2 8 rounded to 10)

or am i way of the mark??
cheers,