• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Join my League!!!

richp2k

Cricket Spectator
Anyone is welcome to come and join the league I've set up. :wacko:

The league name is "Binlids Playin Cricket?!" and the comp key is 1172059405.

Wanna try and make it the biggest private league in the whole comp so don't let me down! :@

nice 1,

Rich

:cool:

fistfullofbeer

Cricket Spectator
Hello.

Very new to this site and am having problems getting to the Fantasy League part. Keep getting errors while trying to register or get to the site. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Rich2001

International Captain
Hello.

Very new to this site and am having problems getting to the Fantasy League part. Keep getting errors while trying to register or get to the site. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Hi

Yeah aplogizes having a few server issues currently the techinical guys are working on it as we speak - hopefully shouldn't be too long.

You just timed it badly, had no problems for over 6 months :(

fistfullofbeer

Cricket Spectator
Ha ha.

No worries at all. You guys appear to have a pretty good community. I am gonna hang around and keep trying till I get it going.

Thanks.

richp2k

Cricket Spectator
:cool:

just need 2 more people to join now and it'll be a nice round 50!

nice 1 to everyone who has joined!