• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pakistan v West Indies

James

Cricket Web Owner
The next Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Competition has been created named Pakistan v West Indies.

Below are the matches included in this competition. Remember, if you choose to enter your team now, you can modify it as much as you like prior to the start of the competition.

To enter a team against this competition simply login to your account, or if you haven't yet registered you can do so here.

Pakistan v West Indies - this is a TEST Competition

Start Date - 11-11-2006
End Date - 27-11-2006

Below is a list of the matches that will be played for the selected competition.

Home Team Away Team Match Start Date Venue
Pakistan West Indies 11-11-2006 Lahore
Pakistan West Indies 19-11-2006 Multan
Pakistan West Indies 27-11-2006 Karachi

GDR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
off stump said:
is gayle as good at test match level as he is in odi ?
Yes he is. He's great in both forms of the game. Which is why he always has a slot in my teams. :)

Inzi_mam

Cricket Spectator
hey, are there any prizes for the top 3 this time around..
:laugh:
I think I have a chance this time...

I would love to have BLC2005........

Well I would like to congradulate on the job well done..

the squad looks good.. the point distribution is perfect..

Sam hitter

Cricket Spectator
Oh yah guys......this time i too have hopes k my points standings goes on high list!
modifying process make me go shocked!:-O when i observe k for instance three times simontaneously my team is modifying with out any 5 day due!!!!!
well is this a initial process or from now the modifying process has been amended!!!!!:blink: :unsure: :wacko:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Until the competition starts any side can be modified any number of times - after that it's once every 5 days.

Sam hitter

Cricket Spectator
guys it tooks time to update scoring ........
first day of PAK vs WI test match already ended and its second one....
some times they update to the time but when they will gonna to update scoring chart of first day.........?:blink: :-O :wacko: :mellow:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sam hitter said:
guys it tooks time to update scoring ........
first day of PAK vs WI test match already ended and its second one....
some times they update to the time but when they will gonna to update scoring chart of first day.........?:blink: :-O :wacko: :mellow:
At the end of the day it doesn't really make a difference during tests since nobody is able to make a transfer till after the game finishes.

Sam hitter

Cricket Spectator
hi guys
this is wht i say perfect timings
i always wish a dream tht when i will see my name on top of the stading .....
and em blessed with double of wht i wish
i m at fifith.....
i now em going over and out...!
but this for the first itme em seeing my standing as above ten!
plz pray for the same stability
thnks ur prayers really counts
8-) :) :cool:

GDR

I'm joint 3rd with many others Yay.
If i had a different player for 1 of them, i'd probably be first :)

GDR

wow, i'm just 2 points behind the No.1 spot and 3 points from taking the lead. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Still cannot modify my team - it says that there's a match in progress, and has done since the end of the Second Test - anybody else having that problem?