• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Questions... Questions That Need Answering

Stuartp

Cricket Spectator
Hi i just recently joined cricket fantasy and would like to know about changing players mid competition
- are there any penalties
- How many changes can you make at a time
- are there any limits
- do the points that the player that you are replacing stay or do you loose them
- how often can i make changes
- any other relevant information

thanks

oz_fan

International Regular
Stuartp said:
Hi i just recently joined cricket fantasy and would like to know about changing players mid competition
- are there any penalties
- How many changes can you make at a time
- are there any limits
- do the points that the player that you are replacing stay or do you loose them
- how often can i make changes
- any other relevant information

thanks
-No penalties
-The points you have earned up until you swap the player stay.
-Every 5 days you can make one change
Any other questions about Fantasy Cricket can be found here: Fantasy Cricket FAQ

Stuartp

Cricket Spectator
thanks for your help

this is a great game and a good way to enjoy cricket even when it not on the telly

James

Cricket Web Owner
There are penalties actually:

Duck -5 Points
Golden Duck -10 Points
Bowler Concedes >= 60 Runs -5 Points