• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Problems Signing In

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
James,

Repeatedly over period of time, when I sign in the page halts at the 'Hang on a sec, we are transferring you to the main menu... ' page.

I cant get through to the main screen.

Any thought?

Cheers

James

Cricket Web Owner
That's odd Goughy, it should automatically re-direct you.

What browser are you using?

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
James said:
That's odd Goughy, it should automatically re-direct you.

What browser are you using?
MyIE2

It doesnt do it with Firefox but despite having it installed I prefer MyIE2.

Ready for people to tell what an idiot I am :p

EDIT- Just checked. Its still the same.

Last edited:

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
MyIE2 is actually quite good, its tabbed browser just like Firefox. But i prefer Firefox than anything..

James

Cricket Web Owner
I take it you've tried a few times, and closed Internet Explorer, reopened it and tried again?

BoyBrumby

Englishman
James said:
I take it you've tried a few times, and closed Internet Explorer, reopened it and tried again?
About half-a-dozen times!

I eventually clicked refresh & that seemed to do the trick. Never had any probs before.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Nothing at all has changed around the logon process since the re-development of Fantasy Cricket earlier in the year.

That's really strange that you're having problems now.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Got straight in just now so hopefully it was just a blip. :)

I'll let you know if I have any more probs in future.