• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champions Trophy 2006

James

Cricket Web Owner
The next Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Competition has been created named Champions Trophy 2006.

Below are the matches included in this competition. Remember, if you choose to enter your team now, you can modify it as much as you like prior to the start of the competition.

To enter a team against this competition simply login to your account, or if you haven't yet registered you can do so here.

Champions Trophy 2006 - this is a ODI Competition

Start Date - 07-10-2006
End Date - 05-11-2006

Below is a list of the matches that will be played for the selected competition.

Home Team Away Team Match Start Date Venue
Sri Lanka Bangladesh 07-10-2006 Mohali
West Indies Zimbabwe 08-10-2006 Ahmedabad
Sri Lanka Zimbabwe 10-10-2006 Ahmedabad
West Indies Bangladesh 11-10-2006 Jaipur
Bangladesh Zimbabwe 13-10-2006 Jaipur
Sri Lanka West Indies 14-10-2006 Mumbai
India England 15-10-2006 Jaipur
New Zealand South Africa 16-10-2006 Mumbai
Pakistan Qualifier 1 17-10-2006 Jaipur
Australia Qualifier 2 18-10-2006 Mumbai
New Zealand Qualifier 1 20-10-2006 Mumbai
Australia England 21-10-2006 Jaipur
South Africa Qualifier 1 24-10-2006 Ahmedabad
New Zealand Pakistan 25-10-2006 Mohali
India Qualifier 2 26-10-2006 Ahmedabad
Pakistan South Africa 27-10-2006 Mohali
England Qualifier 2 28-10-2006 Ahmedabad
India Australia 29-10-2006 Mohali
Semi Final 1 01-11-2006 Mohali
Semi Final 2 02-11-2006 Jaipur
Final 05-11-2006 Mumbai

Great Birtannia

U19 Captain
Ok I'm going to have a crack at this.

My only question is that it says in the FAQs that changes can be made every 5 days so I take it there is a 24 hour window on the 12th-17th-22nd etc. but how many "trades" can you make in each window? I take it it is limited to so many changes, how many?

coolmunda99

Cricket Spectator
confused

hey i have just joined today...oct 11 06

i have a question does the point keep adding untill the final.

if thats true then lets say if i choose someone from bangladesh then they wont be make to to the next round so wouldn't that be a disadvantage. so like australia has more chances of wining going to final which mean they will more matches so i can just go ahead pick player from australia right? i am confused how does it work. beacuse some team wont make to final.

if u can explain this i will apperiate it
thanx

Rich2001

International Captain
coolmunda99 said:
hey i have just joined today...oct 11 06

i have a question does the point keep adding untill the final.

if thats true then lets say if i choose someone from bangladesh then they wont be make to to the next round so wouldn't that be a disadvantage. so like australia has more chances of wining going to final which mean they will more matches so i can just go ahead pick player from australia right? i am confused how does it work. beacuse some team wont make to final.

if u can explain this i will apperiate it
thanx
Points do indeed keep adding up until the Final, meaning that you need to think and plan your team so that you consistantly score points. The aid of transfers is there to help this, by moving the players that fall out of the comp and replacing them with current players.

coolmunda99

Cricket Spectator
Rich2001 said:
Points do indeed keep adding up until the Final, meaning that you need to think and plan your team so that you consistantly score points. The aid of transfers is there to help this, by moving the players that fall out of the comp and replacing them with current players.
k thanks man i am actually new to this, i thought this sounds very interseting so i joined

what exactly do u mean by transerfer players?
and i went to modify my team but it wont let me when can i modify my teams
thanx man

James

Cricket Web Owner
coolmunda99 said:
k thanks man i am actually new to this, i thought this sounds very interseting so i joined

what exactly do u mean by transerfer players?
and i went to modify my team but it wont let me when can i modify my teams
thanx man
You can change one player in your team every five days :)