• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

can not get into modify team

malteaser

Cricket Spectator
could somebody help me. I tried to modify my team, after waiting the 5 days waiting period. I got in at first only minutes before the game then was locked out because the game started. I thought I would wait until today but still can not get in and this is the message I recieved. :dry:

(A match is currently being played or is likely to start within the next four hours within a ODI Fantasy Cricket Competition. Please check back a few hours after the conclusion of the match.)

luffy

International Captain
malteaser said:
could somebody help me. I tried to modify my team, after waiting the 5 days waiting period. I got in at first only minutes before the game then was locked out because the game started. I thought I would wait until today but still can not get in and this is the message I recieved. :dry:

(A match is currently being played or is likely to start within the next four hours within a ODI Fantasy Cricket Competition. Please check back a few hours after the conclusion of the match.)

I thought it was fairly obvious

andmark

International Captain
malteaser said:

wait after the match.Welcome cricket web!!!