• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England v Pakistan (ODI) - New Fantasy Cricket Competition

James

Cricket Web Owner
The next Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Competition has been created named England v Pakistan.

Below are the matches included in this competition. Remember, if you choose to enter your team now, you can modify it as much as you like prior to the start of the competition.

To enter a team against this competition simply login to your account, or if you haven't yet registered you can do so here.

England v Pakistan - this is a ODI Competition

Start Date - 30-08-2006
End Date - 10-09-2006

Below is a list of the matches that will be played for the selected competition.

Home Team Away Team Match Start Date Venue
England Pakistan 30-08-2006 Cardiff
England Pakistan 02-09-2006 Lord's
England Pakistan 05-09-2006 The Rose Bowl
England Pakistan 08-09-2006 Trent Bridge
England Pakistan 10-09-2006 Edgbaston

GDR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Just curious as to why Matthew Hoggard isn't included? Is he to be added or was he not included in the squad?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I can add Matthew Hoggard if you like, but he stands about as much chance of playing ODI cricket for England as I do doesn't he?

GDR

James said:
I can add Matthew Hoggard if you like, but he stands about as much chance of playing ODI cricket for England as I do doesn't he?
Wow, i coulda sworn he did play ODI's. I must be losing it. :shock: If that is the case, then i suppose its pointless.
My Bad. :oops:

Barney Rubble

International Coach
I think this is the first time I've ever heard the words "England", "Pakistan", "ODI", and "Competition" used in the same sentence. Competitive, we're not. :laugh:

GDR

Hehe, yes. I'm in 7th postion now. The best i've had since the last 1 day series of England vs Pakistan. :)
Kind of disapointed with all the success of my players that i dropped a postion.

GDR

Oh well. Made it to 10th Postion. Not as good as the previous tour but it'll do i suppose.
If it were not for Shoaib not playing and picking an adquete replacement for Darren Gough, i might have faired slightly better.