• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Northern Summer - New Fantasy Cricket Competition

James

Cricket Web Owner
The next Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Competition has been created named The Northern Summer.

Below are the matches included in this competition. Remember, if you choose to enter your team now, you can modify it as much as you like prior to the start of the competition.

To enter a team against this competition simply login to your account, or if you haven't yet registered you can do so here.

The Northern Summer - this is a ODI Competition

Start Date - 13-06-2006
End Date - 06-07-2006

Below is a list of the matches that will be played for the selected competition.

Home Team Away Team Match Start Date Venue
Ireland England 13-06-2006 Stormont
England Sri Lanka 17-06-2006 Lord's
England Sri Lanka 20-06-2006 The Brit Oval
England Sri Lanka 24-06-2006 Chester-le-Street
Scotland Pakistan 27-06-2006 Grange
England Sri Lanka 28-06-2006 Old Trafford
England Sri Lanka 01-07-2006 Headingley
Netherlands Sri Lanka 04-07-2006 Amsterdam
Netherlands Sri Lanka 06-07-2006 Amsterdam

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
A few oddities:

Marcus Trescothick should be playing
David Langford-Smith (Ire) is a new-ball bowler, not a batsman
Ryan ten Doeschate (Ned) is an all-rounder, not a batsman

James

Cricket Web Owner
Thanks guys, I thought I would have got a few wrong, as I had to guess from the latest ICC Intercontinental Cup squads.

and what's the full name for van Bunge?