• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caribbean Magic with a Twist - New Fantasy Cricket Competition

James

Cricket Web Owner
The next Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Competition has been created named Caribbean Magic with a Twist.

Below are the matches included in this competition. Remember, if you choose to enter your team now, you can modify it as much as you like prior to the start of the competition.

To enter a team against this competition simply login to your account, or if you haven't yet registered you can do so here.

Caribbean Magic with a Twist - this is a ODI Competition

Start Date - 18-04-2006
End Date - 28-05-2006

Below is a list of the matches that will be played for the selected competition.

Home Team Away Team Match Start Date Venue
India Pakistan 18-04-2006 Abu Dhabi
India Pakistan 19-04-2006 Abu Dhabi
Bangladesh Australia 23-04-2006 Chittagong Stadium
Bangladesh Australia 26-04-2006 Bangabandhu National Stadium
Bangladesh Australia 28-04-2006 Bangabandhu National Stadium
West Indies Zimbabwe 29-04-2006 Guyana
West Indies Zimbabwe 30-04-2006 Guyana
West Indies Zimbabwe 06-05-2006 Trinidad
West Indies Zimbabwe 07-05-2006 Trinidad
West Indies Zimbabwe 10-05-2006 St Lucia
West Indies Zimbabwe 13-05-2006 Antigua
West Indies Zimbabwe 14-05-2006 Antigua
West Indies India 18-05-2006 Jamaica
West Indies India 20-05-2006 Jamaica
West Indies India 23-05-2006 St Kitts
West Indies India 26-05-2006 Trinidad
West Indies India 28-05-2006 Trinidad

James

Cricket Web Owner
When this series is over Marc :)

Just think of the benefits now, you can get two all-rounders for the price of one! What a deal ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Fair enough - at least the English summer will allow a time to review such players as there's much less going on!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yep, exactly, once the ODI and Test cricket quiets off a bit, we can go through all the player rankings and make adjustments. I may even ask a few regular FC Forum members if they'd be willing to lend a hand ;)

We've also had a lot of survey forms filled it and I'll be making some changes, especially around the modification of teams, within the next few months.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
James said:
Yep, exactly, once the ODI and Test cricket quiets off a bit, we can go through all the player rankings and make adjustments. I may even ask a few regular FC Forum members if they'd be willing to lend a hand ;)
Was that a hint for some help?

No worries, email me what you want doing!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Yes it was and thanks Marc, I'll get in contact with the main guys who post in the FC forum in the coming weeks and see which of you are interested in helping out :)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Question: why can't we pick Lara? He was out for the NZ series but he's gonna play for T&T in the domestic final and probably some of the ODIs as well.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Samuel_Vimes said:
Question: why can't we pick Lara? He was out for the NZ series but he's gonna play for T&T in the domestic final and probably some of the ODIs as well.
He's now available for selection :)