• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Southern Challenge - New Fantasy Cricket Competition

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pretty poor showing by me in this competition, it's damn near impossible to pick one or two players from each team who are going to do well. So far I've only got lucky with Hoggard and Hayden.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Looks like picking Astle and Mills weren't bad choices. As far as picking Shaun Pollock goes...

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Hey, cool. I'm hanging in in 9th. :)

Bit of play between NZ & the Windies on the 5th day would be a nice change of pace....

Redback

Cricket Spectator
Hehe

Natman20 said:
Why is Andrew Symmonds a batsman not an all rounder?
Well for that interesting question, Andrew is not really well established enouph in his bowling to be an allrounder, you see if you let him losse to bowl to someone like Tendulkar or Lara in a one day international final, then you would see a spectacular amount of fireworks created by one ball, No he could never have the true ability to be an all rounder, if you ask me if anyone shouldve been an all rounder it should have been Darren Lehmann:p

andmark

International Captain
James said:
The next Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket Competition has been created named The Southern Challenge.

Below are the matches included in this competition. Remember, if you choose to enter your team now, you can modify it as much as you like prior to the start of the competition.

To enter a team again this competition simply login to your account, or if you haven't yet registered you can do so here.
ohh