• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Southern Challenge - New Fantasy Cricket Competition

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Since Vincent isn't in the test squad, can you make it so we can switch him out?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I'll going through cleaning up the squads at the moment actually Andy.

I'll post here when I'm done.

James

Cricket Web Owner
All sorted out, feel free to get back to me with any questions or anything I've missed.

GDR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Is it possible to change a player when play is over for the day? I've been unable to make any changes at all for the last several days because of matches being played.

James

Cricket Web Owner
GDR said:
Is it possible to change a player when play is over for the day? I've been unable to make any changes at all for the last several days because of matches being played.
No it isn't, you need to wait until the end of the Test.