• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

User Competition FSB

fscottb

Cricket Spectator
This Thread is intended to be used by members of the User Competition(s) titled FSB.

fscottb

Cricket Spectator
Hello

It turns out we currently can not view each other's teams. Once the competition is over, and in 'archive,' we will be able to. In the mean time, we can post our teams here if we want to share. We can also try to figure out how the site works together.

The Amazins:

Bat 1 Boeta Dippenaar
Bat 2 Michael Hussey
Bat 3 Salman Butt
Bat 4 Sanath Jayasuriya
Bat 5 Inzamam-ul-Haq
Wicketkeeper Mark Boucher
Allrounder Shaun Pollock
Bowler 1 Shoaib Akhtar
Bowler 2 Danish Kaneria
Bowler 3 Harbhajan Singh
Bowler 4 Chaminda Vaas

fscottb

Cricket Spectator
Roster changes

Hey everyone,

I have noticed that our proud Proteas do not play until well into the competition, so I have made a number of roster changes in attempt to capitalize on the early play, and then switch to my Proteas. My revised roster is as follows:

Bat 1 Hamish Marshall 0
Bat 2 Michael Hussey 0
Bat 3 Salman Butt 0
Bat 4 Virender Sehwag 0
Bat 5 Inzamam-ul-Haq 0
Wicketkeeper MS Dhoni 0
Allrounder Shahid Afridi 0
Bowler 1 Shoaib Akhtar 0
Bowler 2 Danish Kaneria 0
Bowler 3 Harbhajan Singh 0
Bowler 4 Chaminda Vaas 0

I have been in contact with the folks who run the site, and they say that in the near future we will be able to toggle the option to make our teams visable to others when we start.

-Scott