• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The World Challenge - New Fantasy Cricket Competition

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I don't wish to whinge but:

Updated Player: Brett Lee with 3 point(s) 2006-03-05

Seems a rather poor return for 4 wickets? :p

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm having tiny prob modifying my team. I would like to swap Younis Khan for Michael Clarke but when I hit the "modify team" button I get the message "enter bowler 4" who I currently have as Nathan Bracken & don't want to swap! Is the prob due to him not being in the test squad, possibly?

Help!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Hmm, I'll take a look in about an hour for you.

What's your team name so I do a test?

James

Cricket Web Owner
I believe this is now fixed, but if you could confirm it for me, that would be great.

James

Cricket Web Owner
No problem, another user actually sent me an email, and she confirmed it with me :)

Thanks for letting me know too :)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aha, up to second. If I hadn't picked so many players who didn't actually play (4-5 I think) I might have won... oh well.

Another addition to my signature anyway.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Scaly piscine said:
Aha, up to second. If I hadn't picked so many players who didn't actually play (4-5 I think) I might have won... oh well.

Another addition to my signature anyway.
Jeez, Scaly for someone who has a desire to flaunt their position in fantasy cricket comps in their sig, you have a lack of wins in there. I see you ended up 3rd in this competition.

Choking? :p