• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Champs join the Champions League

mirfan

Cricket Spectator
I`ve created a user competition for the VB series named Champions League.
All the top 100 finishers of the previous fantasy leagues can join this.This is the ultimate challenge.The battle between the champions.
If ur one the members who`ve finished in the top 100 in any of the fantasy cricket leagues U can join this.
To join plz reply in this thread with a little information about
1- Ur position
2- name of fantasy cricket competition.
3- and ur mailing address so that I can send U the "code" for the league.

Or mail me at fireworkspk@yahoo.com

Be quick don`t miss the challenge.

mirfan

Cricket Spectator
Well I just wonder are the Champs are shy of the challenge or they`r still nt aware of this Chapions League as there is neither any reply to this post or any mail to me.
Plz Champs hurry scurry as VB series is approaching.
Wat do U say "Rich2001",shall I give the code publically here or keep it secret?
Moreover if U could tell me if some members join this league later on will there total points be taken into account or the points they`ve scored after joining the league will be considered.

Rich2001

International Captain
mirfan said:
Well I just wonder are the Champs are shy of the challenge or they`r still nt aware of this Chapions League as there is neither any reply to this post or any mail to me.
Plz Champs hurry scurry as VB series is approaching.
Wat do U say "Rich2001",shall I give the code publically here or keep it secret?
Moreover if U could tell me if some members join this league later on will there total points be taken into account or the points they`ve scored after joining the league will be considered.
Depends on how strictly you wish to enforce the top 100 teams? if you only want those keep it hidden if your not too fused then post on here.

Alot of managers don't use the forums for some reason so that it probley why your not getting a huge response stright away.