• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

User comps

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
has anyone started any yet?

shame you can't just get a password and let people join using that. Willing to start one for the VB if people are up for it

James

Cricket Web Owner
A password(key) is automatically assigned and shown to you when you first save the user competition.

Within the Invite page, it gets automatically included onto an email you choose to send to those people you wish to join your user comp.

I'll make a change later today that shows any User Comp Keys on the Main Menu however so you can just hand out that key to friends, etc without having to email them. Once I've done this I'll email all those managers who have created a user comp with details.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
ah, figured it out now, had to email myself an invite

anyway, have created the Scotty Muller Challenge
all are invited
key is 1136324971

mirfan

Cricket Spectator
I`ve created a user competition for the VB series named Champions League.
All the top 100 finishers of the previous fantasy leagues can join this.This is the ultimate challenge.The battle between the champions.
If ur one the members who`ve finished in the top 100 in any of the fantasy cricket leagues U can join this.
To join plz reply in this thread with a little information about
1- Ur position
2- name of fantasy cricket competition.
3- and ur mailing address so that I can send U the "code" for the league.

Or mail me at fireworkspk@yahoo.com

Be quick don`t miss the challenge.

mirfan

Cricket Spectator
Plz give me the idea shall I make the code(key) publically available to everyone so that the Champs can join this user competition without any hustle or keep it hidden and only provide it after verification.

mirfan

Cricket Spectator
So just acting upon "Scaly piscine" advice i,m posting the key i.e. 1136751590
Plz over 100s do nt join.