• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web - Fantasy Cricket - VB Series

James

Cricket Web Owner
VB Series 2006 - this is a ODI Competition

Start Date - 13-01-2006
End Date - 14-02-2006

Below is a list of the matches that will be played for the selected competition.

Australia Sri Lanka 13-01-2006 Telstra Stadium
Australia South Africa 15-01-2006 Brisbane Cricket Ground (Gabba)
South Africa Sri Lanka 17-01-2006 Brisbane Cricket Ground (Gabba)
Australia South Africa 20-01-2006 Telstra Stadium
Australia Sri Lanka 22-01-2006 Sydney Cricket Ground
South Africa Sri Lanka 24-01-2006 Adelaide Oval
Australia Sri Lanka 26-01-2006 Adelaide Oval
Australia Sri Lanka 29-01-2006 W.A.C.A. Ground
South Africa Sri Lanka 31-01-2006 W.A.C.A. Ground
Australia South Africa 03-02-2006 Telstra Stadium
Australia South Africa 05-02-2006 Sydney Cricket Ground
South Africa Sri Lanka 07-02-2006 Bellerive Oval
Team A (Final 1) Team B 10-02-2006 Adelaide Oval
Team A (Final 2) Team B 12-02-2006 Sydney Cricket Ground
Team A (Final 3) Team B 14-02-2006 Brisbane Cricket Ground (Gabba)

Rich2001

International Captain
Just a reminder that this competition starts this week so if you haven't already submitted a team then be quick you don't want to be at a disadvantage.

James

Cricket Web Owner
To those of you interested in playing Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket VB Series Competition I suggest you get your team in ASAP with the first match starting later today. You can signup and enter your team here - http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket . There are already close to 800 teams competing in this competition!

GDR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Both these series have been a complete Disastar for me.
I totally forgot to add my Asian team, and all those Ducks cost me alotta points.
But its all good.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Jono said:
12th. In with a chance here.
I was in 9th with a real chance then [for some reason] I changed Dilshan to Rudolph for the SAF v SL game and Dilshan took wickets, fielded well and scored 82*. If I had retained him I would've went to 3rd, but now I'm in 25th. :dry:

GOOD LUCK THOUGH. :happy:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Thanks. I banked on Dilshan and Tharanga as good cheap buys at the start of the series, and one has paid off. Tharanga showed a lot of talent during the India and NZ tours so I figured he'd cement a spot in the SL team this series but he's in and out of the side unfortunately.

garage flower

State Vice-Captain
These Charming Men hit top spot! Time to Panic now though. The pressure's on to make an effective transfer and it'll have to be one of my Sri Lankan contingent as they're clearly going Nowhere Fast. With no prizes on offer, I suppose you could Ask: "What Difference Does it Make?", but I'm determined to win it now.

Clarke for Dilshan? McGrath for Vaas? Well I Wonder....Think I'll have to sleep on it and make the decision Tomorrow.

EDIT: Well, not winning as it turns out so I'm afraid That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore.

Last edited: