• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web - Fantasy Cricket - Christmas in New Zealand

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just a reminder that the next Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket competition involving the tours of NZ v Aus, England v Pakistan and NZ v Sri Lanka starts this coming Saturday where New Zealand take on Australia in the first ODI. The full schedule is displayed at the bottom of this thread.

To add your team to this competition simply login to your account here - http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/logon.php. If you haven't registered a Fantasy Cricket account before you can do so here - http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket/signup.php

There is a special offer apart of this competition where if you add a team you will receive a free 100MB Cricket Mail (www.cricketmail.net) email account. If you are interested in this offer, email your Cricket Mail email address, Fantasy Cricket Team Name/User Name to feedback@cricketmail.net and your account will be upgraded!

We look forward to seeing you participating. If you have any questions feel free to email us at fantasycricket@cricketweb.net

Cricket Web's Fantasy Cricket Team
http://www.cricketweb.net/fantasycricket

New Zealand v Australia on 03-12-2005 @ Eden Park
New Zealand v Australia on 07-12-2005 @ Basin Reserve
New Zealand v Australia on 10-12-2005 @ Jade Stadium
Pakistan v England on 10-12-2005 @ Gaddafi Stadium
Pakistan v England on 12-12-2005 @ Gaddafi Stadium
Pakistan v England on 15-12-2005 @ National Stadium
Pakistan v England on 19-12-2005 @ Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Pakistan v England on 21-12-2005 @ Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
New Zealand v Sri Lanka on 31-12-2005 @ John Davies Oval
New Zealand v Sri Lanka on 03-01-2006 @ Jade Stadium
New Zealand v Sri Lanka on 06-01-2006 @ Basin Reserve
New Zealand v Sri Lanka on 08-01-2006 @ McLean Park

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
James, would it be possible for you to fiddle with my user account please :( I mistyped my name :( It's Jamee not Jamie :)

James

Cricket Web Owner
Sure Jamee, send me an email with your fantasy cricket username just to ensure I get the right Jamie ;)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Hey hey! Number 8!
Who'd have though picking Stuart Clark would've paid off?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
82nd. That's about where I ended up last tourny, so I've started off much better this time. :p

andyc

Number 14, not bad considering I didn't have Symonds. Cairns and Vincent helped a bit.

By the way, how the hell did Damith Gunasekera get his team name in? (he's number 11)

Last edited:

andyc

Up to number 10, but my lack of Englishmen or Pakistanis will no doubt see me fall down a bit.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
47th now. Points from KP's & Salman Butt's 50s to come, with a few from Colly for his runs & wicket.

The guy below me has the funniest name tho:

48 united Jason Wang 277 :D

andyc

BoyBrumby said:
47th now. Points from KP's & Salman Butt's 50s to come, with a few from Colly for his runs & wicket.

The guy below me has the funniest name tho:

48 united Jason Wang 277 :D
I knew a **** Wang.

And he lived on Long Dong Avenue :D

I'm in 12th now, which is higher than I expected