• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web - Fantasy Cricket - Christmas in New Zealand

GDR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I'm in 8th Postion.
Just 50 points away from the top 3.

Another good performances from my team players will get me there.

If only i had chosen better players in the Aus/NZ matches- i coulda been no.1

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Way down at 169th for me. I had a lot of Kiwis in my team for the latter part of the comp which hardly helped me. And a big :laugh: at chams dias' team name 'RANATUNGA IS FAT, SO WHAT? SO IS YOUR MUM'

James

Cricket Web Owner
BoyBrumby, andyc - Rich Twyman and I wouldn't mind a bit of help with the new Fantasy Cricket, if either of you are interested get in touch with me via MSN (details in forum sig) :)

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah I'd be more than happy to help James, except I'm in Shanghai at the moment until the 1st so my time on CW might be a bit erratic, although so far I've been able to get on fine.

GDR

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I made it to number 4- i'm very pleased about that.
I was soo close to making the top 3- but i'm pleased considering at 1 point i was in 200th or so place. If only Flintoff/Plunket had take some wickets. Oh well