• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket Web Fantasy Cricket - NatWest Series/Challenge Prizes

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
yeah, just read the email. my exact words were 'ooooooo.' sounds good, james

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
They certainly are - and I think it's time for me to re-enter after a couple of series out :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
He has got a point though.

Can we wait till it starts then tell them, so that they still enter, but won't beat us? ;)

QuickFire

U19 12th Man
James said:
Sure it is BoyBrumby, sure it is :D
hmm...its time to join i think..
btw, i was thinking along the same lines
inviting friends wud reduce our chances of winning any prize :p

James

Cricket Web Owner
At least you then have a good chance of someone you know winning which means you can go round to their place and play :D

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Signed up. :)

Anyone else wanna post their team, or is it a secret? Mine:

Gilchrist
Hayden
Trescothick
Pietersen
Collingwood
Javed Omar Belim
Clarke
Lee
Lewis
Mortaza
McGrath

Ran a bit short of points on the bowlers :D

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
James said:
Well done mate, can't say I've ever heard of Javed Omar Belim though :D
Think it's what Javed Omar calls himself these days - he changed his name on the first day of the Test match, apparently. He's the only Bangladeshi who's done reasonably well on the tour (Rahim excepted), worth trying... :)