• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

India v Pakistan - Next Fantasy Cricket Competition

NikhilN

International Regular
Position Current Player Accumulated Points
Opener 1 Virender Sehwag 0
Opener 2 Salman Butt 0
Bat 1 Rahul Dravid 0
Bat 2 Inzamam-ul-Haq 0
Bat 3 Yousuf Youhana 0
Wicketkeeper Dinesh Karthik 0
Allrounder Shoaib Malik 0
Bowler 1 Irfan Pathan 0
Bowler 2 Mohammed Sami 0
Bowler 3 Anil Kumble 0
Bowler 4 Zaheer Khan 0

Total Points:

thats my current team, can't wait till the series starts

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
This should be a fantastic series, but I honestly have no idea who to have as my keeper. Says a lot about the keeping of both nations unfortunately. :(

Last edited:

mofo123

U19 12th Man
Opener 1 Sachin Tendulkar 0
Opener 2 Salman Butt 0
Bat 1 Younis Khan 0
Bat 2 Inzamam-ul-Haq 0
Bat 3 Yousuf Youhana 0
Wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal 0
Allrounder Abdul Razzaq 0
Bowler 1 Mohammed Sami 0
Bowler 2 Irfan Pathan 0
Bowler 3 Harbhajan Singh 0
Bowler 4 Anil Kumble 0

my team...GO TEAM!

reasons: tendulkar, i dont think will play at that position but is garanteed to get runs. younis khan over dravid am i crazy? yes i am...lol...no but the reason is i think younis khan will show some thing special this tour...i hope. inzi and yousuf naturally, although laxman and ganguly r outstanding! kamran...on experience...razzaq as he is most likey to play out of all the all rounders. sami hes surely got to perform this time! right??... pathan awesome! singh and kumble best out of the bunch...although if kaneria was there i would change singh for him...bye!:)

Last edited:

James

Cricket Web Owner
....and don't forget to tell your Mum, Dad and brothers and sisters to signup too :D ;)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
mofo123 said:
Opener 1 Sachin Tendulkar 0
Opener 2 Salman Butt 0
Bat 1 Younis Khan 0
Bat 2 Inzamam-ul-Haq 0
Bat 3 Yousuf Youhana 0
Wicketkeeper Kamran Akmal 0
Allrounder Abdul Razzaq 0
Bowler 1 Mohammed Sami 0
Bowler 2 Irfan Pathan 0
Bowler 3 Harbhajan Singh 0
Bowler 4 Anil Kumble 0

my team...GO TEAM!

reasons: tendulkar, i dont think will play at that position but is garanteed to get runs. younis khan over dravid am i crazy? yes i am...lol...no but the reason is i think younis khan will show some thing special this tour...i hope. inzi and yousuf naturally, although laxman and ganguly r outstanding! kamran...on experience...razzaq as he is most likey to play out of all the all rounders. sami hes surely got to perform this time! right??... pathan awesome! singh and kumble best out of the bunch...although if kaneria was there i would change singh for him...bye!:)
Thing is, the competition is only for the ODIs, so having both Kumble and Singh in could be a mistake as very rarely to India play 2 spinners in the shorter version of the game.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
im waiting right till the day before the first match, because i dont want all my players getting injured before hand.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Well he didn't play the VB Series.

Man its hard choosing squads when Pakistan selections are so volatile. I ended up choosing Dhoni since I have no idea whether Kamran Akmal will keep or not. Knowing my luck India will keep Karthik. Maybe I shouldn't have chosen till the last day like Andy. :dry:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
I don't think it's appropriate that someone entered a team called "u indians r c*nts" :@ :nono: :bann: