• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help Please ?!?!?!?!

Sainter

Cricket Spectator
Hi, this is my first time here, and i just went to add a team only to find that there are no australian or indian players available to be picked ? Is this on purpose ? Or because they are in a series at the moment ?

If so, when will they be available to be picked ?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Hi, and welcome.

Since India and Australia don't play in any ODIs through this particular competition, their players are not in the game.

Hawkey

Cricket Spectator
Hey i was just wondering this is my first time and i have no idea of how to actually play a game of cricket. I have picked my team but dont know how to use them in a game. Can you help me please?

Deja moo

International Captain
If you could get hold of some G I Joe figures, you could name them after the cricketers in your team .Then you play a make- believe game of cricket with them and calculate the points accordingly.

Deja moo

International Captain
Ok, seriously, check the links James provided in the post above yours. You only have to choose the players and modify the team( one player at a time) once a week.You will be informed of when to modify your team via mail.