• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Final: Portugal vs France

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I can't decide whether Sissoko has had a great or an awful game. Been good with dribbling, shooting etc. but his passing accuracy looks terrible.

vcs

Inches away FFS. Wish that had gone in. Yeah, France have definitely been the better side. But Portugal's resilience has kept them alive yet again.

vcs

I think if Portugal win this, they'll be the most underwhelming tournament winners of my lifetime. :laugh: Atleast when Greece won, they beat good teams along the way and didn't need penalties.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Portugal have only won one game on penalties tbf

Most tournament winners go to pens at some point on the way

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I think if Portugal win this, they'll be the most underwhelming tournament winners of my lifetime. :laugh: Atleast when Greece won, they beat good teams along the way and didn't need penalties.
Yeah this sux. And he puts Martial on now.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
A football match is supposed to be exciting. Not boring, ffs. Keepers have been awesome though, tbf.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Portugal have only won one game on penalties tbf

Most tournament winners go to pens at some point on the way
Na. They won on penalties already. Teams tend to lose the 2 nd shootout they are in.

vcs

International football used to be much better than this. Maybe that's just the nostalgia talking. I remember how much I enjoyed even WC 2002, which in hindsight, was a pretty average tournament.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Na. They won on penalties already. Teams tend to lose the 2 nd shootout they are in.
But they likely won't need a second shootout?

Point is, it's not like they've needed pens every game

All bar one have been level after ninety mind you