• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Round of 16 thread

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The Hendrick booking was a joke too. This ref is weird but the pen decision was very bottleable so I'm inclined to forgive him.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes the Hendrick booking was a wtf, I haven't seen an angle to show whether he heard the whistle or not, but I suspect he was just knocking it to a teammate either way. Ref is very card happy.

Think Ireland's regret really will be not adding a second. They've had a lot of good openings.

Uppercut

We've been completely outclassed second half. Was always an issue playing a game where your only gameplan is to outrun the other team and they've had so much more rest time.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ireland really should have had a second. Just not enough quality, along with that atrocious second goal they conceded.

I think at some point France are going to take a battering, a good team will rip that defence to pieces.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Mad how well France played without Kante. Matuidi really lifted his game to make up for it.

Uppercut

Ireland really should have had a second. Just not enough quality, along with that atrocious second goal they conceded.

I think at some point France are going to take a battering, a good team will rip that defence to pieces.
Luckily for them it's probably England in the next round. And Rami is suspended. My god he was bad today.