• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Round of 16 thread

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Saturday 25th June

Switzerland V Poland
Wales V Northern Ireland
Croatia V Portugal

Sunday 26th June

France V Ireland
Germany V Slovakia
Hungary V Belgium

Monday 27th June

Italy V Spain
England V Iceland

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As things stand

Wales V NI
France V Ireland (I look forwards to 7625263 mentions of Thierry Henry's handball)
Hungary V Belgium

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gotta say, though I'd rather be in that half of the draw, I'm glad we aren't playing Northern Ireland.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
That same sort of 'Derby' match environment that I could do without. But that too

My predictions

Switzerland
Wales
Portugal
France
Germany
Belgium
Spain
England

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Busy 3 days watching there. Just before Wimbledon gets seriously underway.:)

cpr

International Coach
Wondering who gets the worst instant reaction when they see a particular person: Furball and O'Neil or Scaly and Henry.

Alternative battle: Furball/Lennon and Scaly/Milner

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Wondering who gets the worst instant reaction when they see a particular person: Furball and O'Neil or Scaly and Henry.

Alternative battle: Furball/Lennon and Scaly/Milner
O'Neill is worse than Lennon. I probably dislike Lennon far less than you'd think.

Redbacks

International Captain
So Portugal is the only team left in the Tournament without a win. I wonder what the odds are they could win the whole thing without a victory?

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Game of choice tonight .. Wales v Northern Ireland.
Need a distraction from all the rubbish stuff going about after the referendum tbpf