• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

7th thread - who's going to win?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Has anyone looked at the odds on the home countries (including ROI) not winning a game between them? The England/Wales game makes it less likely, but a draw there is fairly probable.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I would have gone with France before last night. Probably still France tbh but they do badly need to sort the defence out.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty ordinary teams floating around. I'm going to stab at Germany just because they haven't won it for 20 years so are overdue by their standards.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Bit late to the thread, but after watching a few games, I'll go for Italy. Not that I know much tbf.