• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group F - Portugal, Iceland, Austria, Hungary

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Got to admit this match has been pretty good, who'd have thunkthis group of stink would give us some ofthe best stories/football?

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Wow would go to a penalty shootout if Iceland and Portugal are dead level on everything.
How does that work? I know you can have pens between two sides in the group stage if level after three games having played each other in the third, but unless I'm missing a trick Iceland and Portugal aren't playing each other :unsure:

Scaly piscine

How does that work? I know you can have pens between two sides in the group stage if level after three games having played each other in the third, but unless I'm missing a trick Iceland and Portugal aren't playing each other :unsure:
Aye, well that's what it says in the rules. Looking unlikely now.

Oh ****. Those two goals have put Portugal in 2nd.

Scaly piscine

Croatia v Portugal will be tasty. Well unless Portugal revert to their usual boring 10 men behind the ball crap.

grecian

Croatia v Portugal will be tasty. Well unless Portugal revert to their usual boring 10 men behind the ball crap.
They will, this was a one-off. I hope I'm wrong though, I mean as much as an arse Cristiano is, one of the reasons I generally hate modern Portugal is their style-of-play. Would be nice if this match said to them, "hey you know, we've got quite a decent attacker, let's play to his strengths" They might then be liked.

Mind you Ronaldo doing the Presser whilst not allowing Press to ask questions won't help.

Redbacks

International Captain
What a performance from C Ronaldo. His first goal was simply brilliant. Without the yips I guess he'd be the top scorer in the tournament right now.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
His all-round link-up was so good. Even before he set up Nani we were talking about how well he was playing.

One datapoint but Pepe looks on another level when you watch him in person. For someone who comes across as such an idiot sometimes he has serious footballing intelligence.