• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group E - Belgium, Italy, Republic of Ireland, Sweden

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Bit of a tight game this. Italy a bit slow ,maybe a bit tired. perhaps some substitutions in the second half.

vogue

International Vice-Captain
Lol I miss the goal here whilst looking at the tennis, and miss the fact it's now gone to a third set whilst watching the football..
Missed both important bits it seems..

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
That was diabolical until the last 10 minutes. Hope the second match is a lot better.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Bit outclassed here, annoying that we got Belgium after the team selection was sorted. Need to be more efficient when we get into dangerous positions.

grecian

Decent goal that. I normally go plastic paddy at major championships, but I just can't warm to a side lead by Keane and O'Neill, ***** of the highest water for me. Can't say I like any of their players much either.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The good news for Ireland is that this result means Italy have won the group. May rest players for the final round? Four points would see them through you'd thin
Edit - jumping the gun in terms of final result of course

grecian

Blimey, the Belgians actually looking like the side they're always talked about as. They're as cutting as a cool glass of Stella Artois on a hot Summers day.