• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D - Spain, Czech Republic, Turkey, Croatia

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
12 June 2016
Turkey v Croatia
Parc des Princes, Paris

13 June 2016
Spain v Czech Republic
Stadium Municipal, Toulouse

17 June 2016
Czech Republic v Croatia
Stade Geoffroy-Guichard, Saint-Étienne

17 June 2016
Spain v Turkey
Allianz Riviera, Nice

21 June 2016
Croatia v Spain
Nouveau Stade de Bordeaux, Bordeaux

21 June 2016
Czech Republic v Turkey
Stade Bollaert-Delelis, Lens

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
I thought Casillas was done after the WC. How is he still hanging around and keeping De Gea on the bench? The coach must love him. Seems to have been prone to costly errors for a while now. I don't see him play outside major tournaments so maybe I'm missing something.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It's literally the worst selection decision I've ever seen. Roughly equivalent to Wales dropping Bale for a 35-year-old Robert Earnshaw.

flibbertyjibber

Lots of twitter rumours of a major scandal involving Spain. No idea if it true but serious.

Won't post about it in case of legal ramifications for me or the site. Worth checking out though.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Crazy how these things blow up. Even some newspapers reported it, wasn't just viral on Twitter.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, but it is brilliant to even get on target, pretty much every time that ends up in the stands.

vcs

Stunning goal, but keeper should have saved that. Maybe the dip deceived him.

Uppercut

That's insane, still in awe of that on the second and third viewing. Absolute screamer.