• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group C - Germany, Ukraine, Poland, Northern Ireland

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Ukraine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Northern Ireland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

James

Cricket Web Owner
12 June 2016
Poland v Northern Ireland
Allianz Riviera, Nice

12 June 2016
Germany v Ukraine
Stade Pierre-Mauroy, Lille

16 June 2016
Ukraine v Northern Ireland
Parc Olympique Lyonnais, Lyon

16 June 2016
Germany v Poland
Stade de France, Saint-Denis

21 June 2016
Northern Ireland v Germany
Parc des Princes, Paris

21 June 2016
Ukraine v Poland
Stade Vélodrome, Marseille

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No shots for us so far. Poland having several even bigger, more unhinged men marking Lafferty has really nullified our one mode of attack.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Commentators saying how well Germany are playing but Ukraine could easily have had 3.

Scaly piscine

Yea I don't think Germany are playing that well aside from the goals Ukraine could have had, Ukraine are just giving them unreal amounts of time and space to do what they like. Just there the Germans had a guy stood a little outside the corner of the 18 yard box, no-one near him whilst he took a few seconds to decide what he was going to do.

Scaly piscine

That's strange, Germany didn't bring on their equivalent of Hackner. They're doing it all wrong, obviously.

Uppercut

Danny Murphy on comms was so bad. Kept saying that Ukraine needed to get tighter on Kroos as if no one has ever thought of that before.

vcs

We've all done that TBF. :ph34r:

Thankfully I don't have a camera following my every action. I found it hilarious how his T-shirt came up showing his belly when he raised his arms celebrating the first goal.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Northern Ireland really need a goal here, they're well on top. At this level you need to make dominance pay.

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
They've been so much better than last week it's unreal. Look genuinely dangerous at times, especially from set pieces.

Pyatov might be the most impressive keeper I've seen so far. Smothers chances with ease that other keepers (Hart) would be struggling to get to.

Scaly piscine

They've been so much better than last week it's unreal. Look genuinely dangerous at times, especially from set pieces.

Pyatov might be the most impressive keeper I've seen so far. Smothers chances with ease that other keepers (Hart) would be struggling to get to.
Yes, they were just trying to hold on for a 0-0 against Poland, it was very one-sided.

If they hold out here getting a point against Poland would have been massive. They'd virtually be through.