• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group B - England, Russia, Wales, Slovakia

Which teams will qualify from this pool?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Welsh fans will rave about how great Bale is after scoring but anyone could have scored from there seeing as the keeper went the wrong way.

Standard of goalkeeping is either brilliant (Lloris) or abysmal so far.
I don't disagree completely but Bale was banging in those constantly for Spurs, and people would blame a different keeper every time. Have to conclude they're just harder to stop than they look.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't know what everybody is moaning about, it was a fair challenge from Skrtel. Come on Slovakia

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Quite. And you know that if the forward had as much as leaned on Skrtel, he'd have been waving like crazy.
Poor stuff from the official, unless he's only there for decorative purposes.
Gave a pen against the hosts last night tbf. Dire decision though, no idea how he's missed it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I don't disagree completely but Bale was banging in those constantly for Spurs, and people would blame a different keeper every time. Have to conclude they're just harder to stop than they look.
Hits them where you don't expect him to, basically. That's my simplistic take on it, anyway.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If the ball moves late or unexpectedly then it's extremely difficult to stop because your body position and weight is set on the basis that you expect the ball to behave in a certain way. It's hard to just throw up a right hand if your momentum is taking you left.