• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Final

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Supporting Spain, but half-heartedly, Italy are Evil, Spain are just irritating.

Super-Mario is great though, will he score will he get sent-off, will he do both.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Yeah he's the main reason I'm rooting for the matchfixers. The Afridi of football.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Spain's performance thus far suggests they've been trolling us all for the tournament up until now. Look a class above.

Spark

Global Moderator
Not surprised, that was about the third time they'd picked apart the Italian defence

ps. anyone in aus find that the video feed is on a slight delay?

grecian

To be fair Spain have definitely been better this match, more tempo, and getting the ball into the final third. Italy have just sat back in their horrific way, so I'm happy for the goal, might make a match of it.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Not surprised, that was about the third time they'd picked apart the Italian defence

What the **** are you doing in a footy thread?

Glad to have you here of course :ph34r:

grecian

Bloody hell the behind the line ref thingy just swayed a decision

Well, Platini said they did a great job before this match, so now they've actually influnced one decision, I reckon he'll be organizing a ticker-tape parade.

Spark

Global Moderator
What the **** are you doing in a footy thread?

Glad to have you here of course :ph34r:
Compulsive finals watcher, me. Entire extended family is a bit football-mad too.

will have you know that it's 5am and i haven't slept at all. wish i did tbh, bloody horrid show by us

Last edited:

Johnners

Assuming you're watching on sbs? But yeah, it had a bit of a heart attack and was displaying an error message just before the goal, and the picture has since lost clarity and is defs not in sync with the audio.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Well, Platini said they did a great job before this match, so now they've actually influnced one decision, I reckon he'll be organizing a ticker-tape parade.
Platini is great, I look forwards to Euro 2020 when we have our first group game in Oslo and the second in Tel-Aviv

social

Platini is great, I look forwards to Euro 2020 when we have our first group game in Oslo and the second in Tel-Aviv
With the second being against Palestine with an Iranian ref

Guy is a complete clown

Anyway, match is pretty entertaining with both sides actually trying to close each other down rather than sitting back and allowing the other to play keepsy

Plus say what you like about the Spaniards (anyone know a derogatory nickname for them) but they are ****ing skilful

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Incredible run. The timing, exquisite. Quality finish too. Long way back for Mario and co.