Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ***Official*** Semi-Final 1: Spain v Portugal

I don't remember Llorente getting a single minute yet this tournament. For all the BBC's tossing off about how harsh it was on Torres not to feature tonight, it's Llorente who has been Spain's form striker this past year and I reckon he can feel pretty aggrieved to have been completely ignored for the whole tournament.

Then again, if Spain win it all again - as fate seems to have decreed they will - I guess no one will care too much.
    Member of the Twenty20 is Boring Society

Quote Originally Posted by grecian View Post
    C'mon Man U.
    RIP Craigos

cpr
    Got bored about 5 mins into ET. Went KFC instead. Even if the sheer amount I've eaten makes me sick, I still maintain it was the right call. So praying for Germany to go on and tear them to shreds, but can see the Italians shutting shop after bouncing one in off Balotelli's testicles after 5 mins tomorrow.

Spain v Italy final on Sunday night, hope to crap theres a decent film on elsewhere....
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce
    Langeveldt: I of course blame their parents.. and unchecked immigration!
    GingerFurball: He's Austrian, they tend to produce the odd ****ed up individual
    Burgey: Be careful dealing with neighbours whose cars don't have wheels but whose houses do.
    Uppercut: Maybe I just need better strippers

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sledger View Post
    The fact that they have a really strong and well organised defence (quite underated I would say it is actually) makes their reluctance to be a it more adveturous higher up the pitch hard to understand.

Ramos is pretty dodgy I suppose, but when he's partnered by Pique, has Arbeloa the other side of him, has Busquets and Alonso in front of him, and has Casillas behind him he can be carried through most games no problem. Has Llorente featured at all in this tournament? Surely he would be worth a go ahead of Negredo.
    I always remembered Ramos as dodgy but he might even be my player of the tournament so far, been phenomenal. Plus he Pirlo'd his penalty past Casillas.

Spain are so, so dull, hope Germany tear them a new one.
    Quote Originally Posted by zaremba View Post
    The Filth have comfortably the better bowling. But the Gash have the batting. Might be quite good to watch.

Ramos took his pen agaisnt Casillas did he?

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Uppercut's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Haha whoops

It is a futile hope but please Spain will you start Pedro and Navas in the final, they were a actually really good in extra time. It is the lack of width more than the lack of striker that I find more frustrating. Iniesta has been their best player by an absolute mile and he has got to play in the middle.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information