• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Group D Discussion - Ukraine, Sweden, France, England

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, get me on the Ox bandwagon, and it's not that I think he's brilliant, just think giving the options, he's by far the best shot.

Scaly piscine

Are the ITV commentators just reading off ****e they'd written before the match, assuming it was still 0-0 after 25 minutes?

They keep going on about England 'living' with France whilst France have had more artistry. England have actually played surprising well so far and controlled the game, passed it about well.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Milner was onside wasn't he? I mean, the play had broken down so it means nothing, but still

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
England just ran out of steam towards the end of the half, probably unfortunate not to go in ahead.

Bit of a crap goal to concede, but otherwise they should be pretty pleased with that performance, thought it was more than reasonable myself.

Scaly piscine

They just backed right off. The goal was pathetic. It was like a practice session the way completely wide open French players tapped it about to set up the shot. Typical England really. There was some stat they mentioned about scoring first in the last 8 tournaments. I can't remember too many good results coming from that.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
They did back off, but you could see by that stage their legs were gone, they looked knackered and they were just desperately trying to see it through to half time with the lead intact.

Jarquis

Has to be a free kick or a corner. There's no way that it's both not a foul and Johnson has the last touch

Scaly piscine

A lunge from an Englishman = auto yellow.

A cynical takeout on a counter attack from a F***** player = not even a talking to

Awesome. Really surprised there have been no subs yet considering both teams are playing at not much more than a walking pace.