• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Euro Cup 2012 Is Underway

Inarra

Cricket Spectator
Good day guys! Euro Cup 2012 main draw was already confirmed that goes Poland-Ukraine. A prestigious tournament that starts 2010 a lots of European nation compete and now down to 12 teams for the main draw. Root for your favorites, expectations, opinions, and thoughts about the up coming games post it in here.

here's the main draw.

Source : Euro Cup 2012

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oooo that's the first fancy wall chart ive seen.

Booked nearly all the tournament off, can't wait.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
We getting a subbie for this? Don't know if it's needed with the 15 non-English having virtually no representation here but I notice there was one for 04

Pothas

It is probably worthy on more than one thread and we know endless 'soccer' threads never go down well so I say yes.

cpr

International Coach
Yeah, crank open a subbie for it, so I can ignore the matches I don't care for and discuss the mighty green army march on.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Excited! Going for Sweden, but will be watching England's games intently.

Pothas

Yeah, crank open a subbie for it, so I can ignore the matches I don't care for and discuss the mighty green army march on.
There are matches you don't care for?

Am super excited for the Poland v Greece opener.

Last world cup all the best matches (there were not a great deal) were ones which sounded fairly poor, Italy v Slovakia especially but Nigeira v Greece and Denmark v Cameroon were strange highlights for me.

HeathDavisSpeed

Bollocks. I'm in England when this is on, and leaving around about the time they'll be knocked out. (15th June, of course). That'll be fun.

cpr

International Coach
There are matches you don't care for? .

Yeah I'm not arsed about Poland v Greece, and cbf sitting watching 90 mins of 22 random people run about. I like football, but its rare I care about it.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm pretty sure it was commented on at the time of the draw, but the disparity between Groups A & B is quite comical.

Think we had a sub forum last time, didn't we? There was no England or Ireland that time either.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Last exam is May 17th. Dissertation deadline is August 30th. I anticipate watching every match if possible. Will probably be the last chance for me to do this in my entire lifetime, so I'm going to get absolutely all the mileage out of it I can.

Pothas

I am pretty confident of doing every game although sisters graduation dinner is on the night of one of the semi finals which could be somewhat problematic.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Thought it was just a thread in 08...can't see anything in the list of archived forums but I am a bit special