• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Road to Euro 2012

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clearly this is cappelo's fault, shifty foreigner plotted this inept performance from afar:@

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Never listened to it in my life, just don't see why you evert would.

Anyway nice goal that before the dire service that it is Itv player cut out on me.
Yeah I'd never listen by choice on my own, but I do admit I find it entertaining for the hour a day that I do listen

Scaly piscine

Clearly this is cappelo's fault, shifty foreigner plotted this inept performance from afar:@
Been a fairly even performance really, just one crappy bit of defending/tracking back and a bit of quality.

Can't see England doing much now with Johnson off. Complete lack of quality up front.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, but at least that was a great Dutch side.
Yup. I didn't have the heart to mention that. This lot are merely highly competent - which puts them a couple of levels above our shower.

The euros should be a real joy ::dry:

Jarquis

That was odd, Baines's shot ended up a pass and Sturridge's shot ended up a pass... to Stekelenburg.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Been a fairly even performance really, just one crappy bit of defending/tracking back and a bit of quality.

Can't see England doing much now with Johnson off. Complete lack of quality up front.
Not a lot in midfield, either. Parker's doing a solid enough job, but Barry's out of his depth. You'd kill to see someone like Gascoigne or Brooking alongside Parker. It's all just a mighty panic whenever they get the ball.

Scaly piscine

Not a lot in midfield, either. Parker's doing a solid enough job, but Barry's out of his depth. You'd kill to see someone like Gascoigne or Brooking alongside Parker. It's all just a mighty panic whenever they get the ball.
Yea I was including the midfield in that as well. Young hasn't done anything for about 6 months, Milner is a plodder, Downing will get a few decent balls in but isn't particularly creative or classy. Parker is good enough but not particularly creative.