• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Road to Euro 2012

cpr

International Coach
I'm fairly sure all the pundits on both the Guardian Football Weekly and the The Game (The Times) picked either Germany or Spain (most picked Germany), but fair enough.

Wasn't offering any marvelous insight myself, was basically saying I think they'll win over Spain. Just calling it now so can use it when they do win :)

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Shrek's ban downgraded to 2 games.

Cue Capello to immediately throw him in against Ukraine when England need a victory and Rooney to play like he did against Basle last night.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wtf, on what grounds? Seems horribly unfair to all of the other players who served three-match bans after kicking someone. As per the rules that everyone already knows before deciding to lash out.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Wtf, on what grounds? Seems horribly unfair to all of the other players who served three-match bans after kicking someone. As per the rules that everyone already knows before deciding to lash out.
It hasn't been downgraded, the 3rd match of the ban has just been suspended for 4 years.

cpr

International Coach
So the other games suspended so long as Rooney doesn't violently lash out like a ****wit in the next 4 years? That should be easy!

grecian

Somewhere, Aussie does a little dance around is room.

All us rasclaths were wrong, and Scotty Parker is England captain, bullet.

Scaly piscine

All the wankers crawling out of the woodwork saying it must mean Gerrard is unfit or 'no offence to Parker but...'

Despicable. No offence to these people but you're ****ing toadying scum who haven't two brain cells to rub together and should stfu. Gerrard is ****, constantly injured, ****, a complete **** and most of all ****.

flibbertyjibber

Is Gerrard worth a place in the side?

Been a very good player but never really done it for England and looks a shadow of the player he was since he has returned from injury this season. Add in his dubious off field exploits and there is no way he should be captain.

Good luck Scott Parker, he's gonna need it.

Uppercut

Fair choice. A bit inexperienced but one of the few players whose place in the side is beyond question and his skillset is pretty much perfect for a captain.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Gerrard is ten times the player Parker is, give me a ****ing break. ****ing atrocious decision. Hart was the only logical alternative to Gerrard, who over the years had somehow become the GSF equivalent of Matt Hayden.

cover drive man

International Captain
Good choice, Parker's a hard worker. Being a red I can't help having a soft spot for Gerrard but overall, Parker's probably the best choice.