• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Final - Portugal vs Greece

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
The last game of the tournament is the same as the first one, im however predicting a much different result, greece as underdogs have nothing to lose, portugal in front of their home fans trying to finally win a major competition. they have way too much on the line to lose this game.

Portugal 2-0 Greece

Cloete

International Captain
I expect Portugal, hope like mad it's Greece!

How about 1-1 Portugal win 6-5 on penalties :p

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
how'd that happen?!?!
Drew Portugal in the sweep at work, when they got to the final, I put enough on the Czechs and the Greeks so that if either of them win, I get the same as if Portugale win, i.e. £37.50

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
Drew Portugal in the sweep at work, when they got to the final, I put enough on the Czechs and the Greeks so that if either of them win, I get the same as if Portugale win, i.e. £37.50
oh ok nice work!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Greece 1-0, i keep righting them off but they keep going... hmmm on that theory

Portugal 2-0...

GO GREECE!!!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
marc71178 said:

well done

a happy ending no matter what

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
broncoman said:
yes, but whos gonna win on penalties?!?!

Who knows, but I'd wager Portugal after the comments the Greeks made!

They attacked in Extra Time because they were afraid of a shoot out.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Happiness is watching the camera cut straight to Ronaldo after the final whistle and staying focused on him as he broke in to tears :) :twisted: :twisted:

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
At Half time I placed the following bets:

Charisteas first goal (7-1) - £1
Greece to win in 90 minutes (7-2) - £3
Greece to score the first goal (9-4) - £1
Greece to lift the trophy (13-8) - £1
Greece to win the handicap game (+1 goal) (8-13) - £1

:)