• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

QF 3 - Sweden v Holland

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
holland 1 - 1 sweden (holland on penalties)
Not far off Simon.... 0-0 and Holland win on pens!!

Sweden were so unlucky... hit teh psot/crossbar numerous times. Holland were also very unlucky not to score. Was a great game for a 0-0 draw and Holland finally break their penalty jynx. Holland probably deserved to win it though... they were the better team for msot of the game and created more chances.

Kallstrom ahd a good game which I thought was very interesting, I'm sure alot of big clubs iwll be interested in him seeing as though he's only 20ish.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
:(:(:( oh well...it is very true though, we were exceptionally unlucky. ljungbergs strike was a prime example.

Craig

World Traveller
Well if there is two people I want in goal to save a penalty it is Edwin van der Sar and Francesco Toldo (now he has retired from international football).

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kallstrom has been at Rennes for only 1 season, i dont think he will be moving yet, he wasnt that good, hes a good impact player with a bit of pace, but i wouldnt call him world class

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
Kallstrom has been at Rennes for only 1 season, i dont think he will be moving yet, he wasnt that good, hes a good impact player with a bit of pace, but i wouldnt call him world class
Where did i say that? I said he has a good chance of moving to a biggish club in the not too distant future...

Simon

you said he should move to a big club, im saying he isnt good enough to move to a big club anytime soon.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
broncoman said:
Källström was ruddy awful against Denmark. Didn't do anything. Too variable for me IMO.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
Kallstrom ahd a good game which I thought was very interesting, I'm sure alot of big clubs iwll be interested in him seeing as though he's only 20ish.
A CM legend!

Simon

Tom Halsey said:
Not really. Has never been any good when I've signed him.
from 99-00 to 01-02 he was fantastic, having said that i restrined from buying him except for 1 game with ajax i decided to buy all those guys like tsigalko, madeira, agahowa and kerr etc.... i never respected CM players who bought those guys all the time, but i just had to see what all the fuss was about...