• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quarter Final 2 - France v Greece

Craig

World Traveller
France 2-0.

Willy Sagnol is out with a broken arm, and should Robert Pires start for France?

PY

International Coach
As much as I dislike France and glad they are out, they were only team that I felt could legitimately claim to be better than England.

Bloody Swiss refs.

PY

International Coach
There won't be any Swiss refs involved in the tournament after that shocker last night!!

Swervy

International Captain
well great stuff for the Greeks, but I like my tournaments to have the best players playing against each other in the semis and the final...and for me all these great players that are now going home (ie.Zidane etc), well i would rather see them playing...

pretty much all interest in this championships has gone for me...I now what Holland to win the whole thing (even though they are no where near as good as they once were)

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Hahahaha, Cool Stuff from Greece. Made my day. Some consolation for England fans though.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sanz said:
Hahahaha, Cool Stuff from Greece. Made my day. Some consolation for England fans though.
Not sure why England would take consolation from France being defeated by Greece after they were defeated by the Swiss refer... er Portugal.

Swervy

International Captain
Sanz said:
i dont know..in some ways it might make it worse for england followers...i think there was a feeling that maybe if England could play as well as they could, then maybe it was only the French who could stop them...with no France left,maybe England have missed the best opportunity to win a major championship for years...if you know what i mean

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Any Holland team with Ruud can win.Portugal and Holland Final.Portugal should win as originally predicted by me.