• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

June 18 - Bulgaria vs Denmark and Italy vs Sweden

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hopefully denmark put bulgaria to the sword and we some goals, cause im not predicting many for the other match! without totti italy lose a bit. of cassano plays im sure he will handle it though.

my predictions
bulgaria 0-1 denmark
Italy 0-0 sweden

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
:D can't wait for italy-sweden. im with sweden all the way, as always. should be a good game, however i agree with simons scoreline

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
As usual for Italy, their so called world class attacking players cannot put it together. Buffon is the key for me...he kept Italy in the Denmark match & if he doesn't today, Italy will lose by 1 or 2 goals.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
that goal by Zlatan was freaky! its looking tough for italy to get through if Sweden and Denmark draw with each other on tuesday.