• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

June 16 - Greecs vs Spain and Russia vs Portugal

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
back to group A action today. interesting to see portugal come back after losing to greece and spain who were disapointing IMO in game 1 will be looking to move to 6 points.

MY tips are
Greece 2 - 1 Spain
Russia 0 - 0 Portugal

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I'm going for the two Iberian countries to finally get their campaigns up and running

1-0 to Portugal, 1-0 to Spain

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
marc71178 said:
Is winning the first game 1-0 not up and running then LE?
Brain death. Just been doing a Luckyeddie Petulengro horoscope - I'm looking into the future, not the past

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i wonder what line ups teams will go with for todays games, weather or not Valeron starts for spain, greece should go with the same team, russia its hard to say, they havent got anyone better than they had against spain and portugal could do anything. personally C Ronaldo should start. he really sparked them when he came on and his talents are wasted at 2-0 down.